“Weight loss”, Weight loss is the most searched term on the internet nowadays. Do you know that you can lose weight with Boiled Egg Diet? Yes, Instead of having junk foods you can apply a Boiled Egg diet and can easily reduce some inches.
There are lots of impressive-looking diets are popping up on the internet that encourages the patrons to lose weight by adding some certain healthy fruit and lose weight in just a few weeks.
But reserving this condition and getting back to a slimmer body is quite difficult and seems almost impossible sometimes. One of the best diet plans to lose weight is a boiled egg diet. Because it contains high protein which helps to lose up to 12 pounds in just two weeks!
Today, I will share with you a boiled egg diet plan that can help you to lose weight in just 7 days. American scientists have found that eggs boost satiety and reduce short-term food consumption which leads to weight loss. Along with eggs, you can have other healthy veggies, high fiber, fruits, seeds, and nuts to lose weight without compromising on any nourishment.
Let’s have a look at 7 days egg diet plan and some other egg diet plans, which can help you to lose weight fast.
What Is A Boiled Egg Diet Plan?
Can a boiled egg diet contribute to weight loss? The answer to this question has been published around the 1970s when the vogue published a guide to an egg and wine diet.
But the egg diet plan gained popularity on the internet in 2010 in the egg fest. It was born out of the keto diet as a way to jumpstart stalled weight loss.
A boiled egg diet is one of the perfect balanced diets, which can provide many health benefits. The boiled diet egg diet plan is a two-week diet plan that requires to eat a maximum of two boiled eggs per day and some other nutritious foods like chicken and lean meat.
An egg is one of the most nutritious foods available to us. Because they are protein-rich and loaded with vitamins, folate, iron, choline and low in carbohydrates and calories.
These nutrients can improve the metabolic rate, brain function, protect from heart disease and build muscle mass. The egg diet has multiple versions, but in every version, you can only drink water or zero calories beverages. Some of the best and most popular egg diets are:
- 14-day egg diet
- Egg-only diet
- Medical egg diet
- Egg and grapefruit diet
- Keto diet
Benefits Of Boiled Egg Diet
- Eggs are loaded with antioxidants which help the body to flush out the toxins easily. Thereby it reduces the inflammation and stress from our body. So the Boiled Egg diet can really help you in eradicating toxins from our body.
- It also contains healthy fats, rich in dietary fiber, lean protein these nutrients can help you to lose weight and give you a slim body. The choline which presents in an egg can boost the metabolism and helps with fetal brain development.
- Boiled eggs contain vitamin D which is useful for reversing the symptoms of PCOS that increase obesity in our body. Vitamin D also promotes immune function and bone health. So boiled egg can help in increasing your immunity.
- Boiled eggs are a great source of protein that aids weight loss. Protein can aid the muscle’s strengths and tone them with exercise, it is beneficial for the overall development of the body.
- The biotin which presents in boiled eggs diet is an essential element for guts and improves the digestion process and it also speeds up the metabolism in our body.
- Some studies show that eating regularly can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Eating boiled eggs can reduce cholesterol levels and blood sugar naturally.
Basic Tips For The Boiled Egg Diet Plan
- Do not consume salt instead, use a substitute.
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day because it will keep you hydrated.
- Follow boiled egg diet two weeks for the best results.
- Eat only boiled and drained vegetables, lemon juice or vinegar may be used.
- Do light exercises during the diet.
- Do not drink alcohol during the diet.
- Consume at least 1200-1500 calories per day according to your current weight, age, current medications, height, and activity level.
Boiled Egg Diet Plan For 1 week
On 1st day(Monday here) of Boiled Egg diet :
Breakfast: Eat 2 boiled eggs with 2 almonds, 1 cup milk, and half apple
Lunch: Tuna salad with 1 cup of buttermilk
Dinner: Grilled chicken or tofu with 1 cup veggies
On 2nd day of Boiled Egg diet :
Breakfast: Start with 2 boiled eggs and a half medium bowl of oatmeal
Lunch: Baked fish or grilled mushroom, vegetable quinoa with 1 cup curd
Dinner: Mixed veggies soup
On 3rd day of Boiled Egg diet, you should follow :
Breakfast: Eat 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup green tea, and 1whole wheat toast
Lunch: Boiled garbanzo bean salad with 1 cup of buttermilk
Dinner: 2 medium size flatbread, mixed vegetable curry, half a cup of sauteed mushrooms and half a cup of curd.
On 4th day of Boiled Egg diet :
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup fresh orange juice and 2 banana pancakes without maple syrup.
Lunch: Grilled chicken or mushroom with Italian herbs, blanched veggies, and 1 cup of coconut water
Dinner: Eat salmon steak or tofu with raw or blanched veggies in yogurt dressing with 1 cup of buttermilk.
Boiled Egg diet on 5th is really important:
Breakfast: 1 boiled eggs, 1 cup green tea, and 1 banana muffin
Lunch: 2 whole wheat or ragi flatbread, mixed vegetable curry, 1 cup soup, and a half cup of curd
Dinner: Grilled fish or mushroom, veggies and 1 cup warm milk with a little turmeric.
On 6th day of Boiled Egg diet :
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 2 flaxseed pancakes with berries and 1 cup green tea
Lunch: Salad and 1 small cup fruits with sour cream or curd
Dinner: 1 Bowl seafood and 1 piece of dark chocolate
Last day of this week should be consumed this,
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 1 whole-wheat toast, 1 cup green tea and a half cup of baked beans
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad and steam veggies
Dinner: Steamed vegetables with 1 cup of coconut water
The Second-week Boiled Egg Diet Plan
On 1st day of 2nd week, you should follow :
Breakfast: Vegetable quinoa, 4 almonds, and 1 cup green tea
Lunch: Boiled egg and salad
Dinner: Soup and grilled tofu or fish
On 2nd day of this week, you can consume this
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup milk, and 1 banana
Lunch: 3 tofu wraps or lettuce tuna, few pistachios and 1 cup chilled coconut water
Dinner: fish and salad
On 3rd day of Boiled Egg diet, you should follow :
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs sandwiches and 1 cup green tea
Lunch: 1 bowl of fruit salad with lime juice, mint leaves little black pepper and feta cheese
Dinner: kidney bean chili, beetroot, and half pita bread
So far if you follow you would have seen some significant changes by using the egg diet plan.
Breakfast: 3 boiled eggs, half cup baked beans, 4 strips of bacon and 1 cup of green tea
Lunch: Soup and 3 frilled fish
Dinner: Raw vegetable salad, 2 oz chicken and 1 cup milk with a little turmeric
We know it would be Friyay but we need to stick with the diet plan
Breakfast: Banana shake
Lunch: Half a cup of brown rice, 1 small cup veggies, 2 boiled egg curries with 1 cup yogurt
Dinner: Pasta and meatballs and 1 cup of buttermilk
6th of boiled eggs diet plan is as follows:
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs, 4 almonds and 1 cup of orange juice
Lunch: A bowl fruit salad
Dinner: 1 bowl soup of veggies
Last day of the eggs diet plan:
Breakfast: 1 small bowl of oatmeal, 2 almonds, and 1 cup green tea
Lunch: 1 bowl pho with boiled eggs
Dinner: Kidney bean chili, 1 cup of coconut water with cucumber slices
Foods To Eat During Boiled Egg Diet
- Black pepper
- Chicken breast
- Soy chunks
- Sunflower butter
- Flaxseed butter
- Chili flakes
Foods Not To Eat During Boiled Egg Diet
- Junk food
- High-fat meat
- Sugary drinks
- Cream cheese
- Chicken with skin
- Low-fat milk and low-fat yogurt
So go ahead and try this boiled egg diet and lose weight in just 2 weeks.
We will appreciate it if you share this post with your friends and family. Do share your results with us in comment section